Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday -- gonna be a long day

Awoke feeling much better -- the beds here are the best and so are the pillows. I'd recommend this place for that reason only!

Down to the breakfast buffet. Hmmmm, something wrapped in a tortilla. I'm pretty sure it was some vegetable but couldn't tell you what it was. Scrambled eggs full of shells. This trip is not turning out to be much fun at all.

Have all day to kill -- my appointment isn't until 5. I'm pretty sure they'll take me shortly thereafter -- they close at 6:45.

So here I am.... sitting and typing.... waiting for 5:00. That's only, what, 6 hours from now.... no place to go. Maybe I'll work on the new book for a while...

Sorry, there don't seem to be any giggles on this trip. Bummer.... TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment