Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Boredom is getting to us both....

boredboredboredbored.....we're both bored, bored out of our gourds.

It rained all day.

Excitement consisted of trying to cobble something together from what we have in the fridge using the very limited tools we have......

tired of being on the internet --- have you noticed how many posts I've put up here today???


bored, bored of white walls and white floors and white blinds......

i don't do "nothing" well and it's getting to me...............

if it weren't rude, i might just scream to alleviate the boredom for a minute.....

have you ever gotten so bored it actually gets funny? we got there today........

punch drunk boredom -- we hit that wall and slid down it.......

almost looking forward to another trip to the dentist tomorrow........

dougs boredom level matches mine --- luckily we're not one of those couples who turns to bickering to get through it -- we just laugh at each other as we each hit new and stupid ways to kill a minute or two.....

bored bored bored......

if he turns on fox news one more time - i will scream. ah, that's better, thank you honey.

oh, look - commercials, in spanish -- you should see the one where they put faces on fruit and vanilla beans then toss them - screaming - into a blender -- oh yum - THAT makes me want to go buy their product.... i'm really glad i don't know what they're saying......

i ran out of books -- and there is no place to get more, in english..... Doug is feeling the lack of reading material as well -- his comment? I've about crapped my way through the Reader's Digest - now what?

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading your shit. LOL Most of the time I just don't know how to reply. I'm sure you would enjoy some others tuning into this blog which is great. I'm sure most don't know how to do it or don't want to take the time. I'm glad i did so at least i can reply with these nothings. :) I feel for Doug's pain and for your boredom. I consider them equal. :)

    ReplyDelete