Saturday, June 12, 2010

Wednesday - setback

We got up Wednesday and went down to the buffet - Theresa is the wonderful woman who greets us daily and I have been most remiss in telling you about her - I will, in later posts.

Doug took a piece of toast, some scrambled eggs and juice then sat and picked at it. His jaw was slightly swollen and he felt sick. Actually, he felt so sick he called the dentist and rescheduled for that afternoon.

I took him back to the room, checked for fever and tucked him in. Black out draperies rock - that's all I'm going to say.

2:00 PM we went back to dentist - everything looked fine - it was probably a reaction to the Percoset and stress.

Dr. Marco said it would be best to let himwait until tomorrow.

Home - dinner (soft pasta in cream of chicken soup)(for those that know me - don't cringe, he needed soft food) and back to bed. I was in bed at 8:00 PM myself.

Thursday's nightmare.....

No comments:

Post a Comment